Pages Navigation Menu

Everything You Need to Know About Ulsan

Visa Extension and Address

How do I apply to extend or change my stay in Korea?

You submit an application for an extension of stay before 2 months from the current expiration date to the expiration date to the Immigration Office. You must bring your passport, Alien Registration Card, documents per nonimmigrant status, and a fee.

What do I do if my address has changed?

– You must report a change of address within 14 days of your move to the office of city (Si), district (Gu) or the Immigration Offie according to your current address.