Pages Navigation Menu

Everything You Need to Know About Ulsan

Unfair Discharge of Employee

Help! I’ve been fired unfairly! What can I do?

You should submit a petition  at the local labor office. If your monthly pay is less than 1.5million won per month you can get free legal help  from a certified labor attorney. For more information, call the Labor Law Counseling at the Ministry of Employment and Labor. Call 1350