Pages Navigation Menu

Everything You Need to Know About Ulsan

Missing Child

When missing a child, what should I do?

Call 182 (Police Agency for Missing Children) and make a report. You should provide as detailed information possible of the missing child, including child’s name, age, missing date, time, place, and appearance.