Pages Navigation Menu

Everything You Need to Know About Ulsan

Teacher Married to a Korean

I’m an English teacher married to a Korean national. I would like to be a private teacher. What is the next step?

A private teacher must submit a report to the superintendent of education in the teacher’s jurisdiction. Please file a report at the local office of Education. Other it will be punished for unauthorized private tutoring crime.