Pages Navigation Menu

Everything You Need to Know About Ulsan

Reporting a Crime

How do I file a report to the police when crime occurs?

If you are a victim or witness of a crime, call 112 immediately (without area code) and report to the police

– The phone booth is available at no cost for emergency calls. Press the red button (emergency call) and dial 112.

– When calling 112, the translator service makes it possible for you to report crime in police emergency even if you cannot speak Korean. As a tip, if you know how to say your ethnicity in Korean, you will be directed to a translator much more quickly since it takes time to recognize the language you are speaking.

– In case of a house invasion by burglars or the hostage, dial 112 and silently hold on. Please do not hang up. The officials can recognize your situation on the line, automatically find your address, and send you police officers.